At this point I have written over 300 posts on this blog. That's a lot and believe me, not all of them are gems. People keep asking me for my favorites and so I decided to put together a list of what I consider to be the funniest blog posts I've written (besides the Over Achieving Elf on the Shelf Mommies, of course).
If you think something is missing from the list, be sure to let me know in the comments!
In no official order, my 11 favorites are:
1. Inside MY Closet - This won the BlogHer Voices of the Year (2012). I get a snooty magazine delivered to my house each month and one of the features is a look inside someone's closet. It's a label whore's dream and my nightmare. I imagined what it would be like if the magazine came and interviewed me about my closet.
2. John Mayer - He dumped Taylor Swift and then she wrote a song about him that kind of hurt his feelings. He's a baby.
3. For My Secret Valentine - Although the Hubs is my true love, if Tina called I'd spend Valentine's Day and my anniversary with her.
4. 50 Shades of Grey - the PIWTPITT Review - Before you buy the book (or a necktie) read this review.
5. Douchey Dads - Over Achieving Moms (OAMs) and Dolce Moms can't have all my ire. I have to keep it equal between the sexes.
6. Magic Mike - the PIWTPITT Review - Just shut your pretty mouth, Magic Mike, and dance!
7. Me at Zen Massage - I am an awkward mess and especially when I'm half naked with a stranger rubbing me down.
8. Open Letter to Silly Celebrity Moms - Celebrities are not like the rest of us, especially when they give their kids names like Zuma and pre-chew their food for them.
9. For My Secret Valentine - If you think this is a love letter, you're right. If you think this addressed to the Hubs, you'd be wrong. It's for my REAL Valentine.
10. Ryan Lochte & His Mom - Jeah, he's a douche.
11. Ladies, Stop Steaming Your Vagina - Maybe with a side of broccoli?
Pick your poison. I've got all sizes covered this year. Guess what this week is? BACK TO SCHOOL!! I'm not excited at all. C...
So I'm pretty sure I'm going through a midlife crisis. I feel like I'm falling apart. I feel like the more I try to keep fro...
My friend Kim at Let Me Start By Saying wrote an essay that was featured on the Huffington Post . It was about reading her five-year-old...
By now we have all heard of the adorable little Elf on the Shelf . Almost everyone I know has one. Some people even have two! (Now I'...